Tuesday, October 14, 2008

[Audio] Skyzoo - Turn It Up


Skyzoo was a lil late with #13 this week...
This joint is from 2005 and is produced by Khrysis...
The Salvation is on it's way, Now Turn It Up...

"So we’re at #13 in the series, and for this one I present to you “Turn It Up-2005″, produced by Khrysis. In some of the archives i’ve released in the past few weeks, i’ve made references to a trip that I took to NC in 2005 when I first met the Justus League (ie: Little Brother, Chaundon, 9th Wonder, Khrysis, etc). In that trip, I did a ton of joints with them and this is the first song from that trip. Khrysis played me this beat in his car when he picked me up from the airport and I claimed it immedietly. To this day this is one of my favorite Khrysis beats, and this was the first joint we knocked out, with 14 more following up later that week. Some people may have heard this on “The City’s Favorite”, which is the mixtape that I premiered this on in 2005, while others may not have heard it at all. With that being said, you all get to peep it now. So here it is, “Turn It Up-2005″, produced by Khrysis. PS: i’m about 70% done with “The Salvation”, and the mixtape “The Power Of Words” is starting to grow as well. Get ready…" - Skyzoo