Saturday, October 11, 2008

[Audio] Uncle Murda ft. Jay-Z - He Asked For It (No DJ)

This song is not a diss track...
Murda found this 5 year old Jay-Z song/verse and decided to hop on it...
Khaled, Fat Joe & Just Blaze have all stated the song is not a diss track...
Check out their statements below, as well as the No DJ version of the song...


DJ Khaled:
“I heard about it, and what’s so crazy is that, I was told it’s a five year old verse and that it wasn’t real…Jay-Z is a great friend of mine and I plan to work with him in the future; musically and entrepreneur style, too.”

Fat Joe:
“I have no beef whatsoever with Jay-Z. In fact, we share a common goal…helping to get Barack Obama elected on Nov. 4th.”
Just Blaze:
“So for some reason people think this “new” Jay/Uncle Murda thing is a Fat Joe Khaled dis. It’s not. It’s also like 8000 years old and somehow dude got his hands on it and put a verse on it. Now that I recall, it’s Blueprint 2 era..I was going to use this verse for the S.Carter Remix CD but we couldn’t get the Pro Tools in time. Don’t fall for the okeydoke.”