Monday, October 20, 2008

[Audio] Saigon ft. Lil' Fame - WW4 (Prod. by Oddisee)


This is the type of joint I love to wake up to...
I'm gonna sit back and enjoy this banger and
let Peter Rosenberg explain the track for y'all...

"A week from tomorrow, I am dropping “A Rosenberg Oddisee”, six song EP recorded in one day and produced entirely by my man Oddisee. This is the first record I wanted people to hear. Saigon absolutely murders this track and Lil Fame showing up was completely random. It was truly hip hop magic and don’t you worry–it was all captured on video (more on that later). The EP features tracks from Buckshot, Skyzoo, Nikki Jean, and more. It is honestly one of the best hip hop EPs I’ve ever heard. I know I’m talking mad sh*t, but I absolutely LOVE this record. And those of you unfamiliar with Oddisee–GET FAMILIAR!"


Saigon ft. Lil' Fame - WW4 (Prod. by Oddisee)

[Limelinx]