Friday, October 24, 2008

[Audio] Skyzoo ft. MC - For The Love Of The Game


"So we’re at #18, and this one is “For The Love Of The Game” feat. MC, prod. by drawzilla. This is a joint that my man Drawzilla wanted me to do for his compilation album in late 2007. He sent me the beat and pretty much said “its all on you, do whatever the track tells you too”, so that’s what I did.The record is really me talking to the music as if it were a girl im dating. People have done that in the past, so I put a twist on it as far as the outcome and my decisions on staying with her. Once I finished the record, Draw got his man MC to sing on the hook, and he definitly got busy with it.Drawzilla did the beat, and he’s been doing big things with the music for awhile now (MTV placements, Remy Ma joints, etc.), so look out for him. Here’s “For The Love Of The Game” feat. MC, prod. by drawzilla. Holla. Oh, and the album is almost done, and its coming out CRAAAAAZZZYYYY!!! 100"- Skyzoo