Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[Audio] Skyzoo - Speed Racin (ft. Little Brother & Chaundon)


Skyzoo is back with the 14th installment in the Archive Series...
This joint features Little Brother & Chaundon...
Production from 9th Wonder...
The Salvation is on it's way...

"So why not make it a Justus League week, right? Number 14 in the series finds us at “Speed Racing-2006″ featuring Little Brother & Chaundon, produced by 9th Wonder. This is a beat that I picked out from 9th back when we first met in 2005. I did the hook on the spot and the verse followed right after. For awhile I never did anything with the record, and then Tay (Phonte of LB) called me and said that he and Pooh were doing a Gangsta Grillz tape with Dj Drama and wanted to know if I was down to get on it. Of course I was more than willing to be apart of what became a classic tape. So Tay said that he really liked the Speed Racing joint and wanted to finish it up, which was definitly fine by me. Next thing you know, me, Pooh, Tay, and Chaundon had a cult fave on our hands. So here it is; “Speed Racing f/Little Brother & Chaundon-2006″, produced by 9th wonder. Ps: “The Power Of Words” and “The Salvation” are both right around the corner. Holla"


Skyzoo ft. Little Brother & Chaundon - Speed Racin (Prod. by 9th Wonder)