Saturday, November 15, 2008

[Mixtape] DJ Drama & Lil' Wayne - Dedication 3


Here is the third installment of DJ Drama & Lil' Wayne's dedication series. The tape features Young Money members, Mack Maine, Tyga & Nikki Minaj, as well as new comers Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda. This is definitely a tape all Wayne fans should download, it's full of new verses & new beats. Be on the lookout for The Carter 3: The Rebirth & I Can't Feel My Face albums early 2009.

Tracklisting:
  1. Welcome Back
  2. Dedication 3 (Feat. Mack Maine, Willie The Kid & Gudda Gudda)
  3. What Else Is There To do
  4. Dick Pleaser (Feat. Jae Millz)
  5. Ain’t I (Feat. Jae Millz)
  6. You Love Me, I Hate You
  7. Bang Bang (Feat. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda)
  8. The Other Side (Feat. LA The Darkman, Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda)
  9. My Weezy (Feat. Shanell, Lil Twist & Tyga)
  10. A Dedication
  11. She’s A Ryder (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
  12. Still I Rise (Feat. Nicki Manaj)
  13. Magic (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
  14. Do’s And Dont’s Of Young Money
  15. Whoever You Like (Feat. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda)
  16. That Was Easy!
  17. Get Bizzy (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
  18. I Got That Gangsta (Feat. LA The Darkman & Willie The Kid)
  19. A Message To The DJ’s
  20. Stuntin’ (Feat. Drake)
  21. Dedicated
  22. Put On For The Game (Feat. Tyga & Gudda Gudda)
  23. Dedication 4????????