Monday, November 10, 2008

[Audio] K. Sparks - Young Malcolm


"What's good street family, For starters I want to say congrats to Barack Obama...this is a great day for all Americans that represents change...I don't say that just in regards to the fact that Barack Obama is an African American...I would prefer to emphasize the fact that he represents great progress along with the ability to unite people in a positive fashion regardless of color...This is bigger than race...The main fact is that I do believe this man has the ability to cause a positive change within this country and that is what is most important...Now I digress to my main point....This weeks song is Young Malcolm...This song contains exerts from a speech Malcolm X did...I always admired Malcolm X ability to say whatever he felt like saying and that is pretty much what I do on every record...this song is produced by T-Mos and it goes hard...I'll check ya'll next week"
-K. SPARKS