Saturday, November 15, 2008

[Audio] Skyzoo - I Still Love Her (ft. Sic Osyrus)


I missed out on posting the last couple joints from Skyzoo's Archive Series, but they were tracks off his Corner Store Mixtape, which as a fan of Skyzoo, you should already own. Anyway here's installment 26...

"At #26 in the series, this is “I Still Love Her” featuring Sic Osyrus, produced by OZ. Me and Sic did this in 2007, and it was on his mixtape Sic-O-Nomics pt 2. When he hit me with the record, I liked where the beat was going with the Common and Kanye samples, so it made it easier to write. The “we don’t wanna hear that weak shit no mo’” was real dope, and I just went from there with the verse. I remember writing this really quickly, because its really just recalling and expressing things that I already feel. Realistic topics are easy to pen, that’s why everything I pen is pretty much realistic ;o). Sic got busy as well, and he’s definitely been killing the show circuit and the mixtape world, so look out for him. Here it is, “I Still Love Her” featuring Sic Osyrus, produced by OZ. Enjoy. P.S: “The Wire-The Complete Series” is dropping on DVD the first week of December at the HBO store, and if you know me then you know much of a Wire head I am. So if anyone wanted to know what’s on my birthday (December 24th)/Christmas list, there’s a hint. Just figured i’d throw that out there. Make sure you cop 2, one for you, one for… Holla" - Skyzoo