Thursday, January 15, 2009

[News] Havoc - Hidden Files (Cover/Tracklisting)





I'm a little late with this info but I'm sure some other people aren't aware of this either. Havoc (1/2 of the rap duo Mobb Deep) is set to release a new album entitled, Hidden Files, on Feb. 24 through Koch Records. The album will contain production from himself & The Alchemist as well as guest appearances from Prodigy & Styles P. Havoc's last album, The Kush, was a bit of a let down but let's hope to get that classic Mobb Deep sound on this one.


Tracklisting:
  1. The Street's Ain't Going Nowhere (ft. Rell & Styles P)
  2. Shorten Ya Story (ft. Prodigy)
  3. I Clap Em Up
  4. You Don't Know Me
  5. The Illest
  6. Walk With Me
  7. Heart Of The Grind
  8. The Hustler
  9. Can't Get Touched
  10. The Millenium
  11. No Matter Where I Go
  12. My Life
  13. That's My Word