Saturday, September 27, 2008

[Mixtape] Styles P - Phantom Ghost Menace


I've been meaning to upload this mixtape for awhile now, since it was released sometime during the summer. But for those of you who haven't heard it already, Trap-A-Holics & Styles P hooked up for a 30+ track mixtape, with cameos from his Lox & D-Block brothers. It's definitely worth the download so check it out.

Track Listing:
  1. D-Block Island
  2. Invasion
  3. Better Watch Yourself
  4. Get Down
  5. To My Niggaz
  6. Ain’t Nothing Sweet
  7. Trying To Get Rich
  8. Untitled
  9. You Know Who It Is
  10. If Time Is Money
  11. Addicted Remix
  12. I Don’t Wanna Be Right
  13. Back On My Shit
  14. Kiss The Corpse
  15. I Like
  16. Calmly Smoke (Produced By Alchemist)
  17. Untitled
  18. Barry Bonds
  19. The Hood Love Me
  20. Bitch Nigga Run (Produced By The Neptunes)
  21. Fired Up
  22. The Storm
  23. Times Up
  24. Street King
  25. Dirty Game Remix (Produced By DJ Premier)
  26. That’s The Game
  27. Make Em Move Back
  28. When You Close Your Eyes
  29. What’s The Problem
  30. Gunman
  31. Untitled
  32. Am I In The Right Game?
  33. Understand Me
  34. Untitled