Friday, December 19, 2008

[News] Joe Budden - Padded Room (Official Tracklist)




The album we've all been waiting for is finally on the horizon. I just received the official press release for Joe Budden's upcoming solo album, Padded Room. The album features production from Blastah Beatz, Klasixs, Moss & more. There is only one guest on the album (The Game) the other 12 tracks feature Joey going in over some sick production. This is definitely an album to look out for in 2009, in the mean time if you haven't heard the Pre-album mixtape, Halfway House, I suggest you check it out.


Tracklisting:
  1. Now I Lay (produced by Blastah Beatz)
  2. The Future f/ The Game (produced by Fyu-chur)
  3. If I Gotta Go (produced by the Klasixs)
  4. Don't Make Me (produced by Blastah Beatz)
  5. Blood On The Wall (produced by Moss)
  6. In My Sleep (produced by Blastah Beatz)
  7. Exxxes (produced by the Klasixs)
  8. I Couldn't Help It (produced by the Klasixs)
  9. Adrenaline (produced by Dub B)
  10. Happy Holidays (produced by Quan)
  11. Do Tell (produced by Blastah Beatz)
  12. Angel In My Life (produced by Blastah Beatz)
  13. Pray For Me (produced by Versatile & Dilemma)